Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chillin at the Crab Spot.

One of my favorite seafood spots in NYC is the Crab spot located in Park Slope Brooklyn. They have an array of different dishes from parmesan crusted talpia to Dungess Crab & lobster pots. One of my favorites from the Park Slope gem is the grilled mahi mahi that has been marinated with a tomato butter sauce with mashed potatoes and string beans.

My next favorite is the Guacamole appetizer. It comes with flavored tortilla chips and fried Navajo bread that tastes like heaven!

 My boyfriend and I come here often and what he usually gets is the Westport pot which comes with snow king crab legs, 1 whole lobster, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob and andouille sausage.





My overall experience at the Crab Spot has been great! Great food, greats service and great atmosphere. They also have a non seafood menu for those of you who don't like to eat food from the sea. So forget Red Lobster and Joe's Crab Shack and  come to Crab Spot instead!. Crab Spot is located on 833 Union St. Btwn 6th and 7th ave. Park Slope Brooklyn. Take the B67 or B69 bus to the Union St stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment